At least in Germany the great boom on the biogas market is over. Then, many companies were profiting from the great demand. Well-proven and elaborated concepts became widely accepted. The best example is our “biogas pump”.
This pump was developed particularly for the biogas market and combines therefore the advantages of an eccentric screw pump with the requirements of the biogas production:
- Thorough mixing of the substrate, e. g. with recirculates
- Pumping without clogging due to special “inlet systems” and mixing elements
- Long life span – in particular of wear and tear parts
- Excellent stability of the parts in contact with medium during every phase of the fermentation process
However, an elaborate concept does not only focus on one part of the production but on the “whole” matter and this is the reason why we also offer pump solutions for processes which are carried out in the background of the main biogas production.
From a technical point of view our thick matter pumps are centrifugal pumps with an open impeller. These pumps are suitable for the pumping of large volumes in particular and even with a dry matter content of up to 12%. The installation and depth (up to 6 metres) are variable. We offer pump units with performances up to 55 kW.
- cast impeller of a special cast
- robust pump case
- Interim storage of the shaft in low depths
- Robust design of the submersible motors with cast cables
- Manifold potential use
The submersible agitator TRJ was developed to ensure that liquids and solids cannot seperate and stay mixed.
Our eccentric screw pumps are perfectly suitable for the use in the agricultural / biogas sector, for example, when pumping manure, process water, fermented or thickened substrates. We are also able to offer a wide range of different designs in this field.